Friday 10 August 2007

10th August 2007


Our grandson Kian has come to stay with us for a week - mayhem will prevail. Thomas the Tank Engines and track all over the floor, tent on the lawn and water everywhere. Ah well!


In the evening I drove up to Sleaford to view the exhibition See It at the Hub. The show was a mixture of paintings, collages, sculpture, drawing, mosaic and some craft. It was an inetersting show. I met Jill Tattersall and her husband and daughter. Jill had two pieces on show, a collage and a folding book. I also met Wyndham ex colleague on the Art on the Map Steering Group and Sarah Graves a mosaic artist.


I will attempt to include an image of a painting or something of mine here whenever I post a Blog but can't guarantee it. The picture is of a cover for a book I made last year. The cover is made from deer hide and a drop of molten tin.

No comments: